Due to the current situation we offer, in addition to direct patientcare in the ordination, as instructed by the Medical Association, telemedicine.
1.We offer telephone consultancy, available for existing patients.
2. Prescriptions can be requested by phone or email, for already established medications. We will send you the prescription per Mail and the original postal.
• Extensive measures have been taken in the private clinic Döbling and the ordination-center, such as accessing the building only via the main entrance and all patients are asked to fill out a short questionnaire.
• We ask our patients to keep a distance of one meter from other people, to disinfect their hands, when entering and leaving the ordination and to adhere to the cough- / sneeze etiquette.
• We ask accompanying persons to wait outside and only to accompany you if absolutely necessary.
For further questions you can contact us.
General medicine encompasses all aspects of human health, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases as well as health management for patients of any age or sex, regardless of the specific type of health issue.
Internal medicine is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs.
Cardiology is a subspecialty of internal medicine that deals specifically with diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Prim. Diana Haoula, M.D.General medicine | Internal medicine | Cardiology
I specialise in the following medical practices
- Cardiac ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the carotid arteries
- Ultrasound of the thyroid
- ECG and long-term (Holter) ECG
- Ergometer (Stress Test)
- Duplex sonography of peripheral vessels
- Spirometry (Respiratory Test)
- Nutrition counselling
- Driving licence certification
- Pacemaker Implantation and Control
- Cardiologic Psychosomatics
- Head of service of internal medicine department. Outpatient Clinics Döbling
- Medical Advisor, OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID), 1010 Wien
- Grader for the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI-Certification)
- Diploma in sports medicine
Private insurance only.
Appointments set up and confirmed via telephone.
(vis-à-vis Privatklinik Döbling)
Heiligenstädter Straße 46-48
A 1190 Wien | Vienna | فيينا
Tel | Fon | +43 660 2277527
Fax | Fax | +43 1 36066 8008
+هاتف: 2277527 660 43
+فاكس: 8008 36066 1 43